Many of you will have seen the service for 29th March. For future services I would like to enable more people to contribute. So…
If you have only a telephone with no special features …
Alan can record any comments you would like to make over the phone. Please call the Rectory and arrange a time to do this. It will involve calling Alan on his mobile – and a number will be provided to do this.
If you have a smartphone/computer with camera and microphone
Worship has developed over the years into the form that it has, but now we are temporarily unable to meet there are other ways to express our faith.
Please let me know whether you would like a live service that lots of people can join and join in.
If you would like to record a video or sound; make something and take a picture of it; write some prose; share something you found on the web – whatever you have found that has fed you spiritually; please send it to Alan to pull it together. With Palm Sunday, Holy Week and Easter coming up I am sure we could create a cornucopia of material for others to enjoy.
Large files can be sent to Alan via https://www.filemail.com/
If you don’t know how to use the computer to do this
- Click on the magnifying glass at the bottom left of the screen.
- Search for Camera
- Click on the Camera App option
- Click on the Video button on the right hand side of the screen so that it is white.
- Click on it again to start videoing
- Click the red square to stop videoing.
- Open File Explorer and then Camera Roll – you should find the video you have recorded there.
- Use FileMail to select a video and send it to Alan.
I look forwards to receiving lots of material.