Coronavirus is causing massive challenges to many of us, including financial and those involving domestic abuse. Among those there to help is Citizens Advice Waverley.
Advisers can provide advice about a range of issues:
- Claiming benefits
- Paying your bills
- Housing problems
- Relationship breakdowns.
Contact Citizens Advice Waverley
There is a team of more than 60 home-based advisers ready to give free, independent advice. The best ways to contact them are:
- Email – for a fast response, please complete our online form at: Citizens Advice Waverley email form
- Phone – if you need to speak with an Adviser, call the Adviceline: 0344 848 7969.
South West Surrey Domestic Abuse Outreach Team is continuing to help during this period. Domestic abuse is any incident or pattern of incidents of controlling, coercive, threatening behaviour, violence or abuse between those aged 16 or over who are, or have been, intimate partners or family members regardless of gender or sexuality.
The team includes qualified independent Domestic Violence Advisers who provide practical advice and emotional support. They will always listen, support and believe. Call them on 01483 898884 (Mon-Fri 9-4pm) or email email@example.com
There is also plenty of on-line self-help material:
- Citizens Advice Waverley website
- Facebook and Twitter
- National Citizens Advice information site: Coronavirus: What it Means for You
- Advice on the most popular topics relating to the impact of Coronavirus: