More Traditional Service:
Book of Common Prayer
We would love more people to take part in the services and here are some ways you can do so:
If you have only a telephone with no special features …
Alan can record any comments you would like to make over the phone. Please call the Rectory (01252 820537) and arrange a time to do this. It will involve calling Alan on his mobile – and a number will be provided to do this.
If you have a smartphone/computer with camera and microphone
If you would like to record a video or sound; make something and take a picture of it; write some prose; share something you found on the web – whatever you have found that has fed you spiritually; please send it to Alan to pull it together.
Large files can be sent to Alan via https://www.filemail.com/
If you don’t know how to use the computer to do this
- Click on the magnifying glass at the bottom left of the screen.
- Search for Camera
- Click on the Camera App option
- Click on the Video button on the right hand side of the screen so that it is white.
- Click on it again to start videoing
- Click the red square to stop videoing.
- Open File Explorer and then Camera Roll – you should find the video you have recorded there.
- Use FileMail, TransferXL or PCloud (works better on mobiles) to select a video and send it to Alan.
Using a mobile/tablet
- Record the video – turn your device to landscape mode – it gives a bigger picture.
- Use PCloud to select the video and send it to Alan.
Alan looks forward to receiving lots of contributions: email@example.com